Wednesday 18 April 2012

The 12 month direct debit feeling



I have been away from this blog for too long now. Always with the great intention of posting useless, but sometimes interesting information here, I get dirtily and rudely interrupted by Facebook, Ebay or other online things to while away the hours.
Then, before I know it, I have neglected my blog for months on end. I find this feeling similar to paying for a years subscription to a gym with all good intention of going each week, then missing a few here and there - all of a sudden I'm at home baking cakes and the thought of having to go to a gym is the last thing on my mind.
So with all good intentions in hand, I will hereby attempt to write something here at not-so-vast intervals...I can't promise though, as there may be cakes to be baked!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks proper tasty.